Big on power. Small on size:
Pod packs a compact high density 1800 mAh lithium polymer battery which provides up to 4 full charges of Apple Watch, enough to keep you going day and night, and day and night … and day.
Pod not only charges your Apple Watch, but you can charge virtually any USB powered electronic device from it simply by plugging into its integrated Type A and Type C USB ports – making it one of the first portable batteries sporting USB Type C.
Apple Watch charger and cable manager wrapped in one:
1. Lift Pod’s top off to reveal battery and USB charging unit
2. Insert the USB end of the Apple Watch charging cable into Pod’s USB port
3. Wrap the cable around Pod placing Pod securely in top nesting area
4. Close Pod by firmly securing top enclosure
5. Place Apple Watch back on top to charge from any angle